THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING OUR PRODUCTS.
THESE ARE SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR THEIR CARE, TO ENSURE THEY MAINTAIN THEIR QUALITY AS ITS BEST.
- In a trustworthy laundry (we do not suggest dry cleaning).
- Hand wash at home with very little wool detergent diluted in cold or lukewarmer water.
- Please remember soak the garment inside out. Rinse a few times in plenty of cold or lukewarmer water.
- Wrap the garment in a towel and press gently to get the water out.
- Lay the garment horizontally on a rack away from strong light and heat .
IRONING AND PRESERVATION
- Iron the garment inside out with lot of steam. Set the iron on wool temperature.
- We suggest to keep the garment folded and not to hang it on a hanger.
It is likely that, after some washing and wearing, loose fibres will begin to push out from the surface of the item, and that, over time, abrasion will cause the fibres to develop into small bobbles (“pills”). Unfortunately this phenomenon is inevitable with cashmere, but it is just as easily resolved by removing the pills before wash, either by hand or with a soft brush. Rest assured that the quality and texture of the garment will not suffer from this, and that the phenomenon will disappear with time.